8(a) STARS II is a multiple-award, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract engineered to provide cutting-edge technology solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses to federal agencies. Using 8(a) STARS II enables government agencies to access 8(a) firms through an established contract vehicle, bypassing traditional, open market methods to save time and taxpayer money.
8(a) STARS II Benefits
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferrable to the agency
- Pre-competed, easy to use contracts
- Access to proven 8(a) small business technology providers
- Shortened procurement lead time
- A low user access fee (0.75 percent) built into contractor’s ceiling prices
Potential for Directed Task Orders
8(a) STARS II allows for directed task orders up to $4 Million, including options. Orders more than $4 Million must be competed among the industry partners in your chosen constellation and functional area.
Bowhead Total Enterprise Solutions, LLC is a GSA 8(a) STARS II contract holder in Constellation I for all four functional areas.
Contract Number: GS00Q17GWD2042
Constellations: Constellation I
Functional Areas: 8(a) STARS II constellations include four functional areas designated by the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS). These NAICS functional areas are:
- 541511 — Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 — Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 — Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 — Other Computer Related Services
Task orders can be awarded until August 31, 2021, with order performance through August 30, 2024
Contractor DUNS Number: 803974778
GSA 8(a) STARS II Website: http://www.gsa.gov/8astars2
Bowhead Contact information
Program Manager: Rob Bierman